The classic tool of divination – the Cards tell the tale of the Fool (the Innocent) & his journey through life, representing the forces, situations, & characters we all meet in our own lives. Gives the most detailed insights & future prospects for questions / areas of inquiry.
Your hand reveals you – your past, present, & future, strengths & weaknesses, & choices in life. It indicates what events have happened & those likely to occur, & even the choices that are likely wisest for your future path. There it all is – right in the palm of your hand!
Who are you? Handwriting directly reflects the person holding the pen – personality, emotions, strengths, interests, health, past, present, & future. Whether you’ve developed an artistic style or just race to get your thoughts down on paper, you’re saying a lot more than you think.
Great for Quick Glimpses
* Tea Leaves
* Crystal Ball
* Lip Prints
"Time to Decorate the Guests!"
With her background in fine and graphic art, Vera creates beautiful & whimsical designs to delight the heart of the toughest customer, big or small.
With Vera, you get:
* A talented, tested professional painter / graphic artist with great designs, lots of versatility, & a steady hand!
* 20 years' experience at corporate, private, & community events; comfortable in both high-pressure & relaxed party environments
* Because "big kids" love being painted as much as little ones - the designs can be discreet, elegant, or boldly announce YOUR favorite team!
* Delightful custom designs, from a personalized bouquet of flowers, to a full-face (and -head) Venetian / Mardi Gras mask, to a dinosaur playing catch
Readings & mehndi go together beautifully, creating a special, nurturing evening. This combination is particularly suited to small, intimate gatherings & those for young people, such as Sweet Sixteens, with the henna design a memento of the experience.
* Wonderful sheet of designs, from traditional Indian / Arabic to today's symbols (astrological, etc.), Celtic designs, & fun stuff (stylized animals, flowers, etc.)
* Make own henna mixture using all-natural ingredients (& so know exactly what's in it, not so easy with a pre-made commercial mixture) - certainly no "black henna", a petroleum derivative behind the "reactions to henna" we all hear about
* Can also offer the designs in glitter (GORGEOUS!), avoiding the 7-10 period of traditional henna
* Use highest-quality make-up & cosmetic glitter
* Wide variety of designs that appeals to all ages
- Simple & quick for youngest children
- More sophisticated for older kids
- Many that will appeal to adults who feel like "playing" (yes, including sports team logos for die-hard fans)
Copyright © 2021 Vera Vuchich - All Rights Reserved
For entertainment purposes only
Powered by GoDaddy